Skip to main content

Welcome!

Welcome!


Thank you for stopping by my blog. My name is Mandie Pitre, and I am a young adult who loves to read and write, especially about God and living for Christ.

Writing is one of my main ways to not only express myself, but to understand myself better and stay focused on what I know is true. 

Reading so many great books by authors such as the Josh and Alex & Brett Harris, David Platt, Kevin DeYoung, and Greg Gilbert - as well as following other blogs and websites such as jaquelle.ca, challies.com, DesiringGod, The Gospel Coalition, and AlbertMohler.com - have encouraged and inspired me to hold fast to Christ, regardless of what is happening in my life or how I feel. 

This is why I want to write. God has used reading and writing in my life to draw me closer to Him - I simply wish to see if maybe He would use me and my desire to write about Him for His glory.

Hope this humble little blog might be used as a source of encouragement.

For His Glory,
Mandie Pitre

Soli Deo Gloria!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Will You Offer?

Reading through Leviticus has been a challenge.

Hope Born in the Darkness

Christmas . It's one of my favorite times of the year. It's the time when the cities get festive and strangers exchange greeting of good cheer. It's when we light up the fire or snuggle on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. There's beautifully decorated trees and Christmas goodies, family fun and warm wishes.  But what is it about this holiday that makes it so beautiful to so many people?

Delighting in God's Law

So often, we have a misconstrued view of God's law.